Sunday, November 14, 2010

Traverse City - 3rd Time Around

This weekend was the "Science Girls" 3rd annual weekend in Traverse City. We had such a fun weekend, filled with LOTS of laughing! There is never a dull moment when we are together!

Here is out attempt at a group picture on the look out along the way. We had to set up the self timer and balance the camera on Kari's car! Not too bad!

Wine tasting - one of our favorite things to do up there!

Out to dinner - Dee and Danielle

Kari and I

Our new matching hoodies :)

I always look forward to our next get togethers. Next on the list... possibly visiting Dee's school in the heart of Detroit, Christmas dinner, and Danielle's wedding!

3 comments:

Kari Lynn said...

I absoultely love having you girls up here! I'm so glad we started the tradition!!! (:

Kari Lynn said...

Totally spelt absolutely wrtong there ... yes, I am a teacher ... oops!

Kari Lynn said...

and then I spelt wrong - wrong --- oh my!!!!