Monday, November 15, 2010

Famous!!!

My mom and I were shopping yesterday at Gander Mountain for Jon for Christmas presents. We all know opening deer season is today. I should have known a hunting store would be absolutely PACKED! There were so many people buying last minute things. It was nuts. Well... to top it off, news channel 13 was there to film the chaos! My mom and I clearly tried to avoid the camera at all costs. I looked like a a total bum! Well... the news lady thought my mom and I were hilarious trying to figure out what to buy. I was on the phone with Matt, while talking to an employee, wandering around trying to find what we needed. Next thing you know, there is a camera in our face. YIKES!!! And to make a really long story short... they followed us around for quite awhile and then at 11:00p.m. my mom and I became famous. EMBARRASSING!!!

Well for those of you that so sadly missed our TV debut... here ya go! :)
Our Famous TV Debut!!!

3 comments:

Kari Lynn said...

Thanks for sharing this friend! I was bummed I couldn't see it - but you made it available, how wonderful! (:

mateo said...

so did you bring jon's gloves back?

Jon and Ash said...

Ha... he has no clue what we bought him. They made us go through the whole sticken list!