Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Best Deals EVER!!!

Okay... so I am so not one to promote other blogs. However... this one deserves to be shared with more people! I can't remember who told me about this blog... but I'm in love! It's sort of like a free version of savings angel. This lady posts deals to her blog every day. Sometimes its where to buy things the cheapest for the week, such as groceries. She also posts fun coupons and really good deals she finds on other websites.

Today's post was a SUPER good deal on OK magazine. I was pretty excited! I have always wanted a subscription to a "gossip" magazine but have never wanted and never would pay the price. WELL... I just got a one year subscription (52 issues) for $14.99! That's right... and not a penny more!

So... you are probably wondering what this website is! I won't keep you hanging any longer! :)
Go right now and check out http://www.westmichiganmommy.com/

You won't be disappointed!

No comments: