Monday, September 27, 2010

Hail to the Victors!!!

Saturday, I attended my first ever U of M football game at the Big House!!! Oh my gosh, it was so much fun! The game was awesome! Michigan won, with a final score of 65-21. Jon was so proud of me... I spent more time actually watching the game rather than people watching :) But how could you not when they were scoring left and right. This is definitely a new yearly event for Jon and I. I am officially hooked :)

Lori and I, the night before the game.
Getting a tour of the Paleontology Museum

15th row seats. Doesn't get much better!

Me and Jon by the MI bobble head.
Matt photo bombs once again :)

Steph and I

Me and Jonny

The Tailgating Group!

Me and Jon after the game

Lori and I waiting around for the crowd to clear out.

Final Score 65 - 21 GO BLUE!!!

Oh, and P.S. I really did have maize and blue on. As a matter of fact, it was even a jersey, but it was way too stinken cold to take off my sweatshirt. At least it was a MI one.

No comments: