Monday, September 20, 2010

Catching Up AGAIN!


Well my friends, I really hope to keep up with this on a regular basis. Of course, like always, I am WAY behind. I had a post about the Lindhouts staying at SP, too late for that... I will still post the picture below of my current classroom. And speaking of that... it couldn't be going better. I LOVE 2nd grade! Best age ever!!! I have a great class and it has been so much fun actually being in a classroom this year. Definitely what I am suppose to be doing with my life! I was beginning to second guess my career when I wasn't getting a job, but I have decided to refuel my patience and go for my dream... I enjoy it way too much!

So, here are a few pictures of my current classroom...
(ok only 2... the rest are having issues loading)

No comments: