Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sleepover...

Last night Jaedyn, Reese and Kyle spent the night at our house. We had a lot of fun. We played lots of wii when they first got there. Then Jaedyn and Reese wanted to help Uncle Jonny clean the garage, and while doing so they found a mouse... McNasty!!! They sure thought it was sweet though :) In the meantime Kyle Kenzie wanted to stay inside for a pedicure :) Oh I love her. But boy did her sassy side come out. Jon and I were dying of laughter but now I can see why she gets herself in trouble. She is a little stinker :) Later on we went to the craft store and bought a fun little box to paint. Later at night we ordered Happy's pizza (my new fav) and also rented a couple movies. We curled up with blankies and popcorn and watched Old Dogs. The girls thought it was hilarious! (We thought it was pretty funny too). The only picture I have is of them watching the movie. They sure look comfy :)

No comments: