Sunday, March 14, 2010

Feeling Lazy...

I realize I am a bit behind with my blogging and have a chance to catch up right now but am feeling a bit lazy. Instead of adding pics today I will just give you a quick update on what we have been up too. Last weekend the Lindhouts spent the night. SO FUN!!! The boys were so tired from their 3-on-3 bball game that morning and hockey in the afternoon that we decided to just spend the night at home. We played the wii for a LONG time, and then all cuddled up in the living room and watched a movie. It was nice to just relax and be able to spend time with them. Later in the week we got our NEW LAPTOP!!!! It was about time... our old one was major junkalicious and this one is AWESOME!!! It was also my bday on Thursday. We went to my parentals for dinner and presents and just hung out there for the night. Then yesterday we went on a mini road trip with Erin and Joel to IKEA!!! Very fun!!!! And now it is Sunday, and I am still in my jammies, and not very motivated to get moving. Hubby is still in bed and I am thinking we need to get moving since we have dinner at my parents in 45 minutes. See you all later!!!

SPRING BREAK COUNTDOWN: 18 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: