Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Jillian Michaels Workouts

Well, its a snow day and I have nothing to do, my grandma is coming Monday to help me clean so I'm not doing that today. Our desktop computer magically has internet today... So Hurray! I can finally update my blog!

For starters... These 2 videos have become my best friend...
Well, for the past few weeks Lori and I have been working out every Tuesday and Thursday when she gets out of work. As most of you know, before this, I have really never worked out a day in my life. Yes, I have the wii fit, and yes I can totally feel it in my muscles if I spend a lot of time on it but its not really a "true" workout. Lori and I have been alternating between these two Jillian Michaels videos. Holy Crap... they about kill me!!! However, we have never missed a day yet. We are both preparing for our spring break trip which is only 50 days away!!! I'm not too worried about losing weight, but I am looking forward to hopefully a super toned tummy!!!! Wish us luck :)

1 comment:

Kari Lynn said...

I'm glad you got the 30 Day Shred one - it's GREAT! Since we're both doing it we're kinda work out buddies too, just oh about 150 miles apart ):