Sunday, May 10, 2009

I'm Still Alive :)

Yeah...I have internet at home tonight, AND I remembered to take a breather and blog. I will not bore you with the craziness of my life and just move onto the weekend. (No more Gulf Shore Post...it was too long ago). We had a great weekend. Once again, busy, but nice. Friday night Kari spent the night and we just hung out and played guitar hero:) Saturday Erika and Chris got married. Their wedding was beautiful. Sunday was Mother's Day and we visited both of our moms. Now here I sit, Sunday night, 9PM, writing a quick post and then heading to bed for a good nights rest before my new crazy week begins. Here's a few pictures from the wedding.

The Fam

Erika and Chris Vonk

Me and Jonny

Katie and I

Courtney and Jeff

Erika and I

P.S. Don't expect another post until at least Saturday or Sunday. I have something going on EVERY night this week.
MON...Sams Club for treats for student council, make life savor suckers for them too :)
TUES...Dinner with the Bauer Girls
WED...Preschool Graduation
THUR...Student council meeting, RUMPUS show at Jill's school
FRI...Family Fun Night, DeBoer Boys coming for a sleep over
SAT...Noah and Tyce's Baseball Game
SUN...Scholma b-day parties
(Just in case you wanted to know :))

P.S.S. Only 17 1/2 days left of school!!!!!!!!!! 18 1/2 for Jon :)
CANT WAIT TILL SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Kari Lynn said...

You're too cute giving your schedule out! I guess I won't be calling you this week because you're just too busy!!

Thank you for letting me stay at your house Friday night - it was fun (: Give me a call sometime this week, because I know I can't go a week without some contact with you!!!

Jon and Ash said...

You can SO give me a call. That will give me an excuse to chill out and chit chat.