Monday, May 11, 2009

Fun Treats

Ok...I know I said I wasn't going to post until the weekend but I am too excited not too. I just finished making a fun treat for my student council kiddos and it actually turned out perfect. I just had to share it with you :) I can never make these things and have EVERY batch turn out the way they are suppose too....except tonight!!! They are homemade suckers... so exciting :) Also, we had a staff luncheon last Friday and I made fruit kabobs...they turned out cool too, I'll add a picture on here of those too. I decided that I love making fun treats that look cute :) Always looking for a reason to make them...


2 comments:

Kari Lynn said...

oh they look yummy!!

Shelly DeBoer: said...

Hi Ash -
I'm figuring out this comment thing. I just successfully left a comment for Court. Maybe I only have trouble on Rachels sight. Anyhoo... I'll call you this week. Check out my blog I have fun pics of Reese with your adorable lollipops!
love ya
Shel