Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Where has time gone?

Oh my...so I just realized that I haven't posted in a month. It doesn't even seem like it has been that long. It is now Thanksgiving break and I am sooooo happy. Four more days at Buchanan Elementary. I cant believe my college years are over. I also havent posted yet about my NEW JOB! Thats right....it starts two days after graduation. Back at Bauer Elementary in Hudsonville. I am Very Excited. That was a great school and awesome school district. Well see were that leads. Well, lots going on this weekend so I will post again soon!

1 comment:

Kari Lynn said...

About time ... I was worried something happened to you! (: I am so happy for you with the job - very very exciting!! I cannot wait to see what doors this opens up for you!!! Enjoy your last 4 days ... once you hit the real world you'll wish you were back in the college years! ha! (: