Sunday, November 30, 2008

"...O Christmas Tree..."

Friday, after a long day of shopping, we went to get our first Christmas tree. Growing up my family has always had a fake Christmas tree so it was quite the experience for me. We decided to start a tradition with Matt and Lori to get a real tree every year. This year Lori's mom, brother and sister went with us as well. We headed into the woods and cut down the trees ourselves. So much fun! Here are a few pictures from our day.

Group Shot (Lori, Jaci, Deb, Dan, Me, and Jon)
Matt had to go into work :(

Jon and I next to the winning tree.

Lori and I


2 comments:

Kari Lynn said...

Are you holding a nest in the picture with Lori? Was that because you wanted it or your bird loving husband?! (:

Jon and Ash said...

It sure is...and yea its his...I was just holding it b/c he was carrying the tree. I figured I should help out :)