Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I might be going insane

The first couple weeks of school have gone really well. However, things are EXTREMELY busy. I miss my life. If I make it through this semester without tears it will be amazing. I am very stressed out but feel like I have no time to waste for relaxation. This weekend I am going up to the Lindhout's cottage and I am very much looking forward to it. I will have some time to relax but my computer is going with me since I have two ITIPS due next Wednesday and become a mother on Sunday. The Lindhout's are going to Washington and I have the boys for 8 days. I can't wait because I miss them dearly however I am thinking I might me a crazy women for taking this on. I haven't quite figured out how I am going to get through the week. I guess well wait and see.

1 comment:

Kari Lynn said...

I can't wait to see you this weekend!! We WILL relax, and I can lend you a hand on those wonderful ITIPS too!! MISS YOU!