Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I hate clowns...

Out of all the stressful things going on in my life I forgot to post about the fun stuff that has happened...sad isnt it?? Last week I had the Lindhout boys for 8 days. It was a lot of work but I loved every minute of it. I have missed them so much and now that I am back home I already miss them again...its too quiet around here. Anyways, we had a very busy week with school and hockey but on Saturday I surprised them with circus tickets. They loved every minute of it. We all had a great time. The picture below is my favorite one from the night...so cute. I do have to say though....I sure HATE clowns...there were definitely some creepers. :)

1 comment:

Kari Lynn said...

You are one brave girl - I don't think I could even be in the same room as a clown!!!