Thursday, February 3, 2011

Blizzard 2011

 Wow... the weathermen were right this time. They told us we were getting a blizzard.... and well... they weren't kidding. Tuesday night into Wednesday, we got A LOT of snow. Over 16 inches. It was awesome. We spent many hours outside enjoying the white fluffy stuff that covered all of Michigan! It even got us 2 snow days in a row... I have never had that happen before! I did have a "snow day to-do list" ready to go but guess how much of that I accomplished... None! Instead... Wednesday we shoveled for 3 hours and then went snowmobiling at Sandy Pines. Thursday I spent the afternoon hanging out with KayLynn and her mommy! :) It was a great couple of days.
















2 comments:

Kari Lynn said...

Thanks for FINALLY updating ;)

Jon and Ash said...

Your Welcome :)
I know... I need to get much better at it! My life is just not that exciting right now!