Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Oh My... Do You Remember This???



Under the Umbrella Tree! Seriously! Court and I used to watch this ALL the time. While reading another blog, I came across a post about this show. I freaked! It was our favorite for so long! After thinking about this... It got me thinking about all the shows we used to watch as a kid. Here is a little list...

*Lamb Chops
*Doug
*Rugrats
*Muppet Babies
*Alvin and the Chipmunks
*Berenstain Bears
*Inspector Gadget
*Smurfs
*Garfield and Friends
*The Wild Thornberries
*PB and J Otter
*Hey Arnold!
*Looney Toones

I had a huge list started but obviously missed placed it! I will keep thinking and add to my list. Can you think of any more old cartoons and tv shows from the late 80's and 90's?

2 comments:

Kari Lynn said...

Saved by the Bell - Boy Meets World, although not cartoons those were the first that came to mind (: Now you've got my mind thinkin' too!!

Jon and Ash said...

I know... I have googled some earlier! I thought of Saved by the Bell too and Full House! Forgot about Boy Meets World... that was a good one!