Sunday, July 25, 2010

Cottage

We spent 6 days last week and Matt and Lori's cottage. What an awesome vacation! It was exactly what I needed. Totally relaxed, cut off from the outside world, not worrying about a thing! Enjoy some pictures of our time together!

Of course, much of our time was spent on the boat. Lots of wakeboarding...
As always, the guys cannot just do what they are supposed to on the water. They have to add something else in the mix. Here Danny is sitting on a surfboard, I can't believe he never fell off with all the stuff he was doing on this thing. This picture below cracks me up! He is wearing Matt's shoes, so his feet look huge and it looks like he doesn't have a body! :)
One of my favorite things at the cottage were our nights. Most of them were spent playing games (below we are playing "Jack Off"), however it did not take much to entertain us. This particular night we decided to give each other sharpie tattoos. :) And we are how old???

Our view...

Fun times behind the boat...

Jonny and Jordan looking for frogs
Little Miss Avery has NO fear! She was so fun to watch on the tube!
Jon and Matt tubing
This was hilarious... we had no clue how to work this popcorn maker. To make a long story short, we had popcorn EVERYWHERE!
In Ludington for the morning...
Matt wanted us to take a "senior picture"
Later that same day we headed to Silver lake.
One thing I love about the cottage it fishing. Well, this was my biggest fish this time. Sad day!
More wakeboarding...
And last but not least... All week long the guys were on me like crazy to learn how to wakeboard. I was not really liking this idea very much but at the same time really wanted to try. Well, on the last day they convinced me to put a board on my feet, get in the water and give it a try. After 5 times of failing, I gave up for the time being. I'll let you decide by the picture whether or not I liked it! ;)

5 comments:

mateo said...

you have better wakeboarding pics of that of you...

The Heeren's said...

hahah, it looks like you loved it! :)

Jon and Ash said...

Shut up Matt... This was the only one I approved to go out on the internet! :)

mateo said...

give me your password, I got some I can uplaod

Jon and Ash said...

NEVER!!!