Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Spring Break Plans...

... are currently being made!!! We have finally convinced Jon to go away for spring break. It will be us going with Matt and Lori. I am so stinking exciting. We are all in need of a little break and the only way I will get some R&R is if I am a long way from home. Last year we ventured off to Gulf Shores. It was a lot of fun but this year we thought we would try something a little different. We really wanted to head further south and go to Florida. After looking around, we couldn't really find much for the price range we had in mind. So, this years destination is.......

MYRTLE BEACH, SOUTH CAROLINA

I know what some of you are thinking... Probably the same thing I did when this location was first brought up, Is is going to be warm down there that time of year? At this point I dont really care. My husband agreed to going, and I am not staying home. What more could be better? I am excited to go here because it is a place that I have never been to. Actaully Matt is the only one that has so that should be fun. The other benefit to MB is the drive. Lots shorter than Florida. We will be down there from a Friday to a Friday. (Then the Sat. we get home I have the Lindhouts for 11 days... yep, I'm crazy but thats a whole other story!)

Anyways, more update in this later. I am 99% sure we are staying at this place ...
http://www.northmyrtlebeachtravel.com/book/house.html?User=ELRE13473&pn=174&Type=Condo&a=&s=
Prince Resort (It looks pretty cool)

We are booking it this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!! HURRAY!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: