Friday, April 10, 2009

We are home...SAFE!

Just a quick update to let you know I am alive and home safe!! To make a long story short we decided to leave a day early because of the bad weather that was supposed to happen from Alabama to Indiana. Well, we left Thursday night at 1AM and got home tongiht (Friday) around 8PM. WHAT A DRIVE!!! We still ran into some bad weather. Because we are home safe and sound I can laugh about this now... we spent the drive back dodging tornados and thunderstorms. Not quite sure what we were thinking but it worked. As soon as we would make it through a city, the tornado would hit...it was crazy! The sky was dark and lets just say there were times when we (or at least I) had sweaty palms. Anyways, our trip was awesome and I cannot wait to post pictures...but for now I leave you with GOOD NIGHT! P.S. I have now been up for 39 hours with maybe two catnaps of 20-30 minutes. YIKES!!! Somehow I still called it FUN!!!!

1 comment:

Kari Lynn said...

I'm glad you made it back safe and I can't wait to hear all about the trip! (: